Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Drugstore HAUL



Actually I went out shopping a lot but I did not buy a lot and I am very happy about that. Sorry I did not stick to my posting schedule lately but I am back on track now ;)




These are ridiculously expensive. Sadly they are also the best I have ever tried. They last really long time without getting blunt. They also smell really good but I guess that does not really matter when it comes it razor blades.




My all time favorite mascara. I buy it all the time. What is there more to say?




The first swatch was applied with an eyeshadow base underneath, the other one without one. I do like the color but it does not show up as well as I would want it to. In addition to that I feel like it fades away rather easily. It does not crease or anything but somehow the color just vanishes. I am not sure I would recommend it.





I do not know what to say besides 'I love this scent'. The man version reminds me a lot of Puma's I am going which was discontinued a few years ago. They both smell a lot more grown-up then the packaging would suggest but I still adore the flacons.

What is your favorite perfume? What did you shop for lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment