Thursday, January 8, 2015

Favorites 2014

Hello there!

There are a lot of products I enjoyed using last year and now I want to share those with you that I actually discovered in 2014!

I resisted buying the labello (or NIVEA) lip butters for sooo long, since if there is one thing I clearly have enough of it is lip balms. It did not replace my Carmex obsession but I still loved using this at home. Skincare was a big deal for me in 2014 because my skin just seemed to get dryer and dryer. What helped were the Weleda Skin Food and the alverde eye creme for every skin type. I did an entire review on the face creme that I will link here. Another product I repurchased again in 2014 was the Catrice Glamour Doll volume mascara. I loved it especially in combination with my (beautiful)  essence bloom me up! Limited Edition eyelash curler 01 lovely lavender

Something not beauty related that still had to be mentioned is Taylor Swifts new album 1989! I am in love with it! The only thing I do not get is why the two bonus tracks are not regularly included in the record - they are two of my favorite tracks of the album! Buy the D.L.X. version if you can!

One last thing that I wanted to talk about is a book: The fault in our stars by John Green. I read this in December 2014 and simply wanted to recommend everybody to give it a try, it is a truly amazing book!

Love,

  Myra

No comments :

Post a Comment