Sunday, February 5, 2017

Drugstore Haul // February


I used up a lot of products lately and so naturally I had to fill in some of the gaps. I repurchased some but I also decided to give a few new products a try.


alverde Shower Gel Limited Edition Vanilla & Mandarine: Usually I am not the biggest fan of vanilla - not to say I do not like the scent - but alverde somehow figured out a way to make me love it. They have come out with this exact scent a number of times in limited edition products before and I just hope one day they ad it to their permanent collection.


alverde Shower Body Scrub Magnolia & Shea Nut: I just used up my last body scrub and wanted to try a body scrub from the drugstore next. I generally like alverde body products and even though I do not like the scent of shea butter this product has a subtle enough scent that it does not really matter to me.


Guhl Moisturizing Conditioner with Tucuma & Oil: Guhl hair products work really well with my hair. Most of their shampoos contain hormonal substances which I am trying to stay away from but their conditioners do not. The conditioner is especially designed to give moisture back to your hair and I hope that is what it will do for my hair.


Garnier Fructis Oil Repair 3 Wonder Butter: This is actually an accidental purchase - I thought I was buying shampoo. I should have been paying more attention in the store but now that I have this conditioner I am actually quite excited to try it out.


Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof: There is an entire post coming up next Friday about Catrice mascaras so I am not going to talk too much about it here. This is my favorite everyday mascara and I have been repurchasing it for a long time now. 


ISANA Nail Polish Remover:I used to try out different nail polish removers every time I used the old one up but I have been sticking to this one for a few years now. It does a great job at removing nail polish while still not drying out the skin and nails like a lot of other nail polish removers do.


Balea Shaving Gel Pink Grapefruit: This is another repurchase. When it comes to shaving gel I am actually quite picky and this is by far my favorite. The packaging is amazing but I am looking forward to them changing it up again. dm usually switches out their scents and packaging every few months but this particular one has been around for quite some time now.


Nivea Double Effect Eye-Make-Up Remover: There was a sale of Nivea products at Rossmann which is why I bought this eye-make-up remover again. I like this product for removing waterproof mascara and eye liner but I think I might like the Garnier Eye-Make-Up Remover 2in1 better.

What did you shop for this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment