Sunday, January 22, 2017

Alverde Face Scrub // Review


The Alverde Apricot & Calendula Face Scrub for every skin type is the only face scrub I ever used up and repurchsed. They have changed the packaning since I bought my first bottle but the product itself has not changed. I simply forgot to include this product in my Best Products of 2016 post because it had definitely earned a spot in that list.

The scrub is gentle but still effective. It does not dry out my skin but I still apply moisturizer after using it. I now use this scrub about every other day or at least twice a week. It really helps clear out my skin and I can definitely tell a difference in my skin the next morning after using it. I have dry skin and this scrub also helps with getting rid of dry skin patches without drying out my skin even more.

I would definitley recommend this scrub for anyone with dry skin because it is hard to find a scrub that works with that skin type. This is one of the few procuts I would actually think to work with pretty much every skin type (like the product claims it does).

What is your favorite face scrub?

No comments :

Post a Comment