Friday, November 4, 2016

Drugstore Haul // November



When you put aside the Isana shower gel you could think I deliberately shop only for products that fit into my color scheme. This is quite a big haul to me but I am (again) proud I did not buy any make-items that I did not need.



ISANA Limited Edition Forbidden Apple Shower Gel: Apples are my favorite food and my favorite scent. Combine that with caramel and you made the perfect shower gel for me. I have such high hopes for this product (especially because I was really disappointed by the last apple-scented shower gel I used) because I liked the other Isana shower gels I tried before.



Fa Shower Creme Winter Love Blueberry Dream: First of all I do not like this packaging. I have never tried Fa shower gels but I know a lot of people that like them. The scent is really nice and wintry, so I am looking forward to trying this.


alverde Limited Edition Winter Love Shower Creme & Body Butter: This is one of the limited edition gift sets alverde just came out with. The body butter looks smaller but is just as big as the regular body butter by alverde. I love their body butter and was really excited about this limited edition. Even though there is a also a shower creme included in the gift set it is still more expensive than buying alverde's regular products. Since I do like alverde products very much and they are both vegan I am very excited about these new products. I still a have a few products to use u before I can start using these but I am looking forward to that.


alverde Limited Edition Fairy Tale Forest Body Butters Sleeping Beauty with Wild Rose, Cinderella with Pansy & Snowwhite with Apple: Well, I do have a lot of body butter back-ups now. This was another limited edition gift set by alverde where I like the packing less but I am just as excited about the products. I love the body butter by alverde and I am really excited about these new scents. Again this gift set is more expensive than the regular body butter but since this is a limited edition I think its fine.


Guhl Shampoo for Long Hair: I have not bought shampoo in so long it is a little surreal. I had a lot of back-ups I wanted to use up before I bought any new shampoos. Now I am all out of back-ups and it was time to get some new shampoo. Guhl is one of my favorite hair care brands and I don't think I ever tried a Guhl product I did not like. These products are a little more on the expensive side when it comes to drugstore hair care products but they do go on sale regularly in Rossmann so I just wait for that.



batiste Dry Shampoo for Brunettes: About a year ago I used dry shampoo on a regular basis and I do not really know why I stopped that. batiste dry shampoo works wonderfully with my hair but I have never tried this colored version. Let's hope this works with my hair just as well.



wellaflex Hairspray Frizz Control: I get all my hair spray recommendations from my best friend. Whenever I get ready at her place I use her hair spray and I am always happy with the results. I do not know how I always overlooked this special frizz control version of the hair spray I used to use anyways. The main reason I use hair spray is to control fizz and keep my hair in place so this works perfectly for me.



Garnier Eye-Make-Up Remover 2 in 1 Waterproof: This is probably my most repurchased drugstore item ever. I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner and this is the best make-up remover to take it all off at the end of the day.




essence Lash & Brow Mascara: I only use this mascara as eyebrow gel. It works fine for me and it is really inexpensive. The only down side to this product is the clear packaging because it starts to look really dirty really quickly (as you will be able to see in my next Products I've Used Up post).

What did you buy from the drugstore this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment