Friday, October 14, 2016

Nail of the Day // Mirror

 

KIKO Mirror Nail Lacquer 629

Rosegold has been a trend for a while now and I still love to wear it. My boyfriend usually does not care what color nail polish I wear but even he really liked this one (which is a first!). I applied two coats but if you want you could probably get away with applying only one. The downside to this polish is that every brushstroke and every little bump on your nails is very visible. Applying a second layer and a top coat on top helps with that but you can still see the irregularities. If you do not want to apply a top coat the finish of the polish is already shiny. Usually I do not wear simply metallic nail polish with no shimmer or glitter but this color itself is so pretty I love it on my nails. I did a post in September about my TOP 10 Autumn Nail Polishes and I should have included this one - I must have forgotten this nail polish in my collection.

What are you wearing on your nails today?


No comments :

Post a Comment