Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fleur de Force Eyeshadow Quad Lunar Rose // Review


Fleur de Force is one of my all time favorite YouTubers and when she came out with her make-up line over a year ago I was really excited. You can see it took me a long time to actually try out some of her products. I bought this eyeshadow quad from feelunique where they do great sales prices on a regular basis.


When I ordered this eyeshadow quad I also ordered the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette so I did not want to by both eyeshadow quads by Fleur de Force. Lunar Rose has a wonderful rosegold theme and the other quad called Cosmic Bronze is (obviously) bronze themed. First of all I love the color combination in this quad. There is one mat light rose color, a shimmery, lavender highlighter, a rosegold shimmering shade and a deep purple eyeshadow with golden glitter in it.


All of the colors translate beautifully onto the eyelid. They are intense and easily blendable. Usually non-highend eyeshadows crease on me but these once don't. The quality of the shadows is really impressive and I think Fleur did a great job designing these. All of these are unique colors but they work especially well in combination with each other.

swatches on top of the Urband Decay Primer Potion Original

When it comes to shimmery or mat eyeshadow I go through phases. Right now I love shimmer on my eyes so that is what I gravitate towards. The most special out of these four shadows might be the one on the bottom right side. It is a really deep plum base with just the perfect amount of golden glitter in it. I do not own anything like this and I do not think I have ever seen an eyeshadow like that.

Can you already guess? - I am a big fan. The price point at around 10 Euros is fine and the quality of the actual product is wonderful. This is a great addition to my collection and I am already thinking about adding Cosmic Bronze to it next.

Have you tried Fleur de Force make up before?
What are your favorites?

No comments :

Post a Comment