Friday, June 10, 2016

Astor Lip Butter Elegant Nude // Review


Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter Matte 027 Elegant Nude

I am generally a big fan of the Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butters by Astor. I only own three colors but their color selection is fantastic I could easily get ten more colors I like. They offer amazing colors and finishes - I think they currently have a range of 25 colors. 


The packaging for this lip product is pretty much a perfect match to the color on your lips. It is easy to get a opaque, even coat of color on your lips. I am rather pale and I usually find it hard to find nude or rose shades that suite my skin tone. This to me is a perfect mix of the two. It is a little darker than your usual nude or rose lip stick but maybe that is exactly what makes it work with my complexion.


As most matte lip colors this product is a little drying. It also makes the lines on your lips a little more visible but it is not to a degree that would keep me from wearing it. Other than that you can probably tell from the picture that you cannot get a really sharp contour on your lips with this. Personally I do not mind that because if yu are not zoomed up to my face as you are in this picture you simply cannot tell. Maybe you could solve this problem (if it is a problem to you) by using a lip liner but I do not think you would need one. Elegant Nude stays on my lips forever (without staining my lips). The one downside there really is to this Lipcolor Butter is that you cannot wear it when your lips are chapped. It just looks messy and the fact that this lip product is on the drying side will make it look worse as time goes on.

Overall this is my favorite, most-worn lip product of the moment - so obviously I would recommend anyone to check out this Astor Lipcolor Butter. It is a great everyday color but because it is a little darker I also like wearing it on a night out.

What do you think of the Astor Lipcolor Butters?

No comments :

Post a Comment