Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BIG Drugstore HAUL



This a collective haul from the last few weeks. I bought a lot of products I have never used before so I am really excited to try them all out. 
 

Maybelline FIT me! concealer 15

This is the best concealer I have ever tried. It is also the lightest. Right now it is still a little two dark for me but when I blend it out it can still work. Since I cannot find a lighter shade of concealer anywhere I will just have to make it work. Other than color I like the coverage and the way you can blend.



I own the Maybelline FIT me! concealer and foundation and know that right now they are too dark for my skin tone but I needed a new powder. My old one was translucent and I did not really like that. Back then I bought it because no powder was light enough but it does not give me the effect I want. Hopefully this new powder will. I only heard good things about the Maybelline FIT me! product range.I think they sell an even lighter version of this in the US but I cannot get my hands on that here in Europe. Other then that I love the packaging! I do not know whether I will actually use the sponge but I like the idea (and the mirror!).






I could have bought a lot more products from the new spring releases by essence but I held back! After reading all the good reviews and swatching it in store I  could not pass this up. I have not tried it yet but I imagine it looking amazing as a single shadow on the lid with a little highlight in the inner corner and simple eyeliner. I do not like 'normal' essence eyeshadows but the baked ones work great.

I own other products from the alverde wild rose line and I do not like them all. I love the face oil but the moisturizer is not enough for my dry skin. Alverde products never make me break out or anything like that so when looking for a new face mask I automatically turned to this one.


My hair is long and it needs to be repaired - so this is just perfect. I like Nivea shampoos in general and hopefully will be happy with this, too.


This is supposed to cleans your skin, rove make-up and moisturize. We will see if it does all that...



These are all evergreen products I repurchase all the time. It is the only eye-make-up remover that does not irritate my eyes. The nail polish remover works fine for me and I love the packaging and scent of the shaving gel. What is there more to say?


Do you guy know any really light face powders from the drugstore? Please let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment